Monday, April 6, 2015

song of the moment



Closure. n. 
: a situation or occurrence in which something (such as a business or factory) closes forever
: a feeling that something has been completed or that a problem has been solved
: a feeling that a bad experience (such as a divorce or the death of a family member) has ended and that you can start to live again in a calm and normal way
(taken from meriam webster)
In recent holiday, I sat alone on the beach in an island, at night only lit by moon. I was pondering about life when the word popped in my head. Yes, the word is closure. This is the answer for all the unnecessary thoughts: all those "what if" or the inevitable "I wish", or those times when I feel something is incomplete, or those times when I just stared blankly asking "why?". Once I know the answer, I knew what left is acceptance. Not everything has a proper end. I just have to accept it as it was. There was no closure and probably never will so yeah... There's nothing that I really can do, so I'll just close the book and begin to read a new one.

No comments: