Friday, November 19, 2010

this is sick

I ever heard about company, let's say company X. This company is a subsidiary of so-called top company, where everyone really eager to work at. The person that I know working there, told me a lot about company X. 

This person said that company X has more holiday than other companies usually have. That is good news, of course. Who doesn't want holiday? But company X is also so free that the employers could go home at 1 to take a nap and return to office at 3. At first I thought, "wow, I'll sure join this company!!". Now I realize, that is just sick. It is inappropriate, and unprofessional. How come you just abandon your office during working time? Why don't you find other work to do instead just take a nap?

Other sick story is, your performance is not based on your job, but on your ability to lick your boss' ass and stab your peers at their back. Everyone seems nice to each other, but they talked about him/her behind his/her back. So basically you get stress from your peers instead you get stress from your job. How sick is that?

I just can't believe it happened in top company, where everyone should be professional and stick to work ethics. I just hope in future, I'll never work in a company with such bad working environment.

2 comments:

iraa said...

so, i am really curious now.. whats the name of the company? at least give me the first letter.. pleaaasseee...

*penasaran*
hahahaha

Cici said...

Salah satu anak perusahaan P ra, haha..