Wednesday, August 18, 2010

after you walk me back home, will we tiptoe through the tulips?



Tiptoe through the window
Shades of night are creeping
Willow trees are weeping
Old folks and babies are sleeping
Silver stars are gleaming
All alone I'm scheming
Scheming to get you out here, my dear, come

Tip toe to the window, by the window
That is where I'll be, come
Tip toe through the tulips with me
Tip toe from your pillow
To the shadow of the willow tree
And tip toe through
the tulips with me

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden
In the moonlight, will you pardon me
Come tip toe thru the tulips with me.


after taste: saya jadi pengen nari di padang bunga dibawah sinar bulan. diiringi lagu romantis oleh pacar tentu saja, kalo ngga bisa-bisa saya dikira anggota sekte pemujaan...
  
ahhh saya suka Nick Lucas!! mendengar lagunya membuat saya ingin hidup di jaman dulu, dimana semua serba romantis dan menyenangkan...

No comments: