Sunday, July 11, 2010

this.. is... EPIC!!

This is what they called: so bad it's good. But I don't think so, I called it: so bad it's awesome.

Seriously, this is EPIC... in hilariously funny way :))


 
Oh my, I just can't stop laughing whenever I see this video. Dear God, thank you for sending me this trailer so I could laugh during my difficult TA time... :D

beat that, Peter Jackson!! xP

additional:
After saw that vid, I was moved to look for other epic kind of vids there at youtube. And believe me, there are plenty more EPIC video. Indians sure can make good movies (3 idiots? and kuch kuch hota hai was such a guilty pleasure during my elementary school :P), but those old movies still amaze me. WOW. Again, WOW :D :D

So here are the EPIC vid compilation that I and my friend Dita* made...






Still, I can't stop laughing :)) :)) :))

*: the same person who watched Eclipse with me. my junior high school friend, not to be confused with Dita my college friend. and let me say, we share common pretty good sense of humor :P maybe I should write about her next time...

No comments: